The FeedSyndicate news service is seeking a reporter are responsible for keeping up with breaking US and global business news and aggregating important and relevant facts.
You must be able to write short, concise, news briefs on breaking news and be able to pitch smart ideas for news reports, including occasional original stories.
You should embody an entrepreneurial spirit, have a passion for journalism and posses the following skills:
- 0-3 years of professional news experience.
- An interest in news and the evolution of the news industry.
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to write clearly, cleanly and quickly.
- Excellent news judgement and commitment to journalistic integrity and ethics.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and ability to thrive in high-pressure news environment.
- Willingness to take feedback and a desire to learn new skills and grow professionally.
- Ability to telecommute and work during US business hours
- Include your CV/Resume,
- a personalized cover letter,
- links to 3-5 recent news articles, and
- your requested monthly compensation in your cover letter.
* Please note that incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered.